Bottom of touch screen not working in android | little cracked | How to use: Your mobile bottom part little cracked via any reason. And due to that Menu/Home/Back touch button not working even few upper part of these buttons not response any touch, not able to answer any call or not able to close/open any app, touchscreen repairing charges are too high and want to use mobile for some time, read entire article for getting some tips and tricks- “Bottom of touch screen not working in android”
Bottom of touch screen not working in android | little cracked | How to use:
This is our self-tested experience on Redmi 4, below mentioned all features are almost the same and available on all Android smartphones. If your android mobile doesn’t have these feature, then you can use an alternative option.
How to answer an incoming call:
- You are not able to answer any calls because of your mobile bottom touch screen not working; then the best method is to use earphone to answer any call
- Another technique, enable Auto-answer
Go to settings > scroll down and select System apps > Call settings > Auto Answer > turn ON icon > Delay auto-answer and choose the preferable time which you want to answer any call (We will recommend 10 sec)
How to end any call:
- Enable power button ends call (This feature will enable only during the call, remains it will work as normal)
Go to settings > Additional settings > Accessibility > turn ON Power button ends call
- If you set auto-answer mode, then the call will automatically receive after you set a specific time and then only power button will activate to end this call. But if you don’t want to answer any call, then you have no option for this. But still, you can enable Aeroplane mode for 1 second then your mobile networks will stop working, and the call will end automatically.
How to back/open/close an app:
- Enable Quick ball option in your phone, once you do this a small ball shape icon will create in your phone display, drag this icon on top where your phone touch is working correctly. After that click on this icon and you will be able to get options of Back/Menu/Home/screenshot/sleep mode surrounding this icon.
Go to Settings > Additional settings > Quick ball > turn ON
How to use typing keyboard:
Whatever apps you use in your mobile, but for typing/ dialing any key or number, you have to click on the keyboard which is available in the bottom of the screen. But your bottom touch is not working; on that case, you can turn ON auto-rotate screen option and use google voice typing. Just click on voice typing icon on your keyboard and start typing anything through your voice.
Note: these methods, we practically experienced in Redmi 4, the phone was little cracked from the bottom side and due to that its half screen touch from the bottom side was not working.